Wednesday 16 March 2011

Aged 16/18

From school I got onto a National Btec in Design course in South Tyneside college, where I learned many things about photoshop, art history, graphics, 3d and fashion. The first year was basically trying abit of everything and experimenting but at the same time I had a big interest in manga too, even tho I suck at drawing people, even cartoon characters I kept at it and drawing random characters with different clothes or styles. I then went on to focus on fashion for my 2nd year but sadly I did not enjoy it and spent most of my time on photoshop ditching time I should of been doing fashion work, towards the end it was abit of a rush to get all of my work together to pass but I came out of it with a Btec in Design and the knowledge that fashion wasnt for me! During my time messing around I would make alot of images like these from sketches in my sketchbook or playing around with tools.
My Deviant Art Account and the image 'Slasher'
No Escape
Blue vs Black




Swirl




Flight

I also did a little bit of photography and shirt design during my time on the course.

Hook Up




Euphoric



Redone Hook Up



Busy Buildings



Monty



Searching For Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment