Wednesday 16 March 2011

Aged 15/16

I studied at Mortimer Comprehensive School and took art as one of my subjects, I had an interest in drawing and painting for most of my life, drawing in my books which were for other subjects, often being told off for this but not like it stopped me. The final year of my school days I began to get to experiment more and come up with my own work. Alot of my work that year was based on the relationships of my friends and coming from a lonely world to this new world and group of people who go to a place each saturday to all meet up and hang out. Some of my work was from photographs which I sketched out and some symbols like the pentogram. Towards the end of my project I painted 2 images, one which told my story through a photograph I painted with writing in parts and the other of my skating days which I captured myself skating on a halfpipe in the sky, almost at peace.




I Got A Story To Tell You

I Grind My Way To The Heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment